The health and safety of our employees, client, customers, contractors and partners remain paramount in all our decisions and our firm belief is that all employees should return home safely at the end of their work day.
Health, Safety and Environment: Our HSE Policy
CAPE3 SERVICES LIMITED is committed to conduct the services protecting people in healthy and safe manner, preserving the local environment in compliance with relevant legal requirements and meeting that this commitment is a primary line responsibility for management at all levels.
We care for the environment. We are committed to the efficient use of resources, reducing and preventing pollution, waste and damage to the environment.
CAPE3 has implemented our Environment, Health and Safety policy to ensure that:
- CAPE3 is responsive to the environment in which it operates.
- CAPE3 is committed to meeting our obligations to Health, Safety and Environment.
- CAPE3 does not engage in any activities that may damage and cause harm to the environment.
- CAPE3 staff and contractors are provided with adequate orientation on the HSE policy and support systems to enable them comply during the performance of their tasks.
- CAPE3 complies with all applicable laws and regulations and has received appropriate certification.
- CAPE3 staffs receive regular training in the prescribed procedures and adequately prepared to respond to any emergency.
- CAPE3 empowers all staff with appropriate authority and accountability to actively participate in providing an effective HSE culture.
- CAPE3 has a comprehensive company-wide Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Its purpose is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, contractors, visitors and the public and continuously reviews its activities to ensure that risks from our operations are assesses and kept at tolerable levels.